- 1 cup butter (no substitutes), softened
- 3 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons maple flavoring
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 tablespoon Crisco
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter, sugar and maple flavoring until smooth. Stir in walnuts.
- Use a one tablespoon ice cream scoop and place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Put them in the freezer until firm enough to shape into balls; place back on the baking sheets. Freeze until firm.
- In the microwave melt the chips and Crisco. Stir every 30 seconds. Dip balls and place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until hardened.