Sunday, October 5, 2008

Scotch-A-Roos

1 cup sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup light corn syrup
6 cups Rice Krispies
1 bag milk chocolate chips
1 bag peanut butter chips

I am not sure why these are called Scotch-A-Roos. I think some people make them with butterscotch chips in the topping. I personaly love peanutbutter.

Mix sugar, peanut butter, and corn syrup in a glass bowl and melt on high for two minutes in the microwave. Mix well and add Rice Krispies. Pour into a greased cake pan. Mix milk chocolate chips and peanut butter chips together and melt in microwave for 2 minutes on high. Pour over rice Krispies mixture. Let cool in the refrigerator and cut into small pieces. Serve at room temperature and you do not need to store these in the refrigerator.

1 comment:

Lindsay Edward said...

Bless your heart you fabulous woman! I am soooo glad you posted this recipe because I've been trying to find a recipe to make these. They are amazing!